1. Spending time with my DD-cuddling, playing, giggling!
2. Getting to wake my DD up every morning and having her look at up me from her crib and smile :)
3. Spending time with my fur baby Brooklyn.
4. Watching the "Today Show" every morning with a cup of coffee.
5. Not getting dressed for the day until I want to, or not at all- I LOVE comfy clothes.
6. Going for leisurely trips to the grocery store daily for fresh meal ideas.
7. Having time to do laundry, vacuum and clean the house.
8. Staying up late and not having to worry about being tired the next day because I could take a nap when my DD does.
9. Eating whenever I want to- not just the allotted 15 minutes a day I get for lunch at school!
10. Having nothing to really worry about and enjoying life in the moment!
What does your list look like?